Gladiator features the herb Tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia), which boasts a variety of published clinical trials touting its use. The combination of Tongkat ali with diindolylmethane (DIM) and additional botanicals in Gladiator provides support for normal testosterone production, erectile function, and desire.* Maintaining normal testosterone metabolism is important for supporting sexual desire and fertility (sperm concentration and motility), mood, and energy.
Gladiator is a blend of nutraceutical and herbal ingredients designed to promote healthy male sexual desire and performance. This product aims to support healthy male sexual function and libido in several ways, primarily through facilitating balanced hormones and improved blood flow.
Ingredients in this formula support the efficient production and utilization of several androgens (male sex hormones), including testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and DHEA sulfate. Maintaining a healthy level of these hormones is key in managing occasionally low sex drive. Gladiator also includes botanicals that promote blood flow and erectile function.
All herbs used in this formula have been standardized to ensure quality and a consistent amount of their biologically active and beneficial chemical compounds.
• Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) has been shown in a variety of published clinical trials to help optimize testosterone levels, which is crucial for supporting sexual desire and fertility (including sperm concentration and motility). Tongkat ali’s influence on healthy male hormones also supports improved moods and energy levels.
• Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) supports sexual desire and performance by helping the body maintain optimal levels of testosterone, DHT, and DHEA.
• Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) has traditionally been used to promote erectile function through its hormone-regulating properties.
•DIM (Diindolylmethane) and Chrysin are compounds that inhibit the activity of the aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone into estrogen. Inhibition of aromatase helps maintain a proper balance of testosterone to estrogen, which is important for promoting sexual desire and performance in men.
• Ginkgo Biloba promotes normal blood flow for healthy sexual function and performance.
• Boron may be helpful for increasing the conversion of total testosterone to free testosterone and decreasing estradiol levels. Elevation of free testosterone may be particularly beneficial for older men, in whom a higher percentage of testosterone is bound to a sex hormone binding protein, which makes it less available in the body.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Caution: Any male with a history of prostate cancer should not use this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.