Female Adapt supports classic herbal hormonal balancing in the form of vitex, polygonum, and black cohosh, along with DIM and chrysin for protection and support of beneficial estrogen aromatase activity. Calcium-D-glucarate promotes the proper elimination of excess estrogens. Rosemary, resveratrol, grape seed extract, and EGCg from green tea are included for maximum antioxidant protection. Vitamins B6, B12, and folate promote proper cell differentiation.* Magnesium and calcium are also included to help support bone and hormone health.
Supports Bone and Hormone Health
Maximum Antioxidant Protection
Vitamins B6, B12 and Folate
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Female Adapt is a comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals, and botanical extracts designed to support healthy female hormone levels, both during menstruation and through menopause. Imbalances in hormones—most commonly, excess estrogen variants and/or reduced progesterone levels—can be responsible for the physical discomfort and mood changes occasionally associated with PMS, including cramping, breast tenderness, water retention, and mild depression.
Female Adapt contains a synergistic blend of nutrients designed to aid the body’s natural hormonal balance in several ways:
• Chaste Tree Extract and Black Cohosh – These two herbs are widely recognized for their balancing effects on female hormones. Chaste tree extract is considered an “adaptogenic herb,” with the ability to help normalize hormone levels. Black cohosh has a long history of efficacy in reducing occasional hot flashes, vaginal dryness, night sweats, and other symptoms that can make the transition through menopause somewhat uncomfortable.
• Calcium D-Glucarate – Supports the liver’s role in detoxifying and eliminating excess estrogen.
• DIM (diindolylmethane) and Brassica oleracea – These vegetable extracts from the Brassica family (which includes broccoli and cabbage) help maintain safe estrogen levels by aiding the conversion of dangerous estrogen fractions to more favorable metabolites and by promoting the restoration of healthy hormone ratios. DIM may also be helpful in reducing the occasional symptoms associated with a woman’s monthly cycle, such as bloating and breast tenderness due to excess estrogen buildup.
• Resveratrol, and Green Tea Extract – These natural herbal extracts demonstrate powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which support the body’s natural defenses against oxidative damage and play a role in reducing the cramping that sometimes accompanies PMS.
• Calcium and Magnesium – In addition to their familiar roles in bone health, these minerals are required for proper muscle contraction and relaxation. As such, a proper balance of the two can reduce occasional cramps, tension, and other physical pain sometimes associated with the monthly cycle.
• Vitamins B6, B12, and Folate – Healthy cell signaling and function, including that of breast and cervical cells, depends on adequate levels of these vitamins. They are also required for the proper metabolism of homocysteine, which is related to good cardiovascular health.
What makes Female Adapt unique? • The minerals are in forms that are easily absorbed by the body, making them highly bioavailable and effective. • This product contains a unique blend of safe, naturally occurring folates, unlike the synthetic folic acid found in most common multivitamins and folic acid supplements. • The Brassica oleracea in this product is especially rich in sulforaphane glucosinolate, the precursor to sulforaphane. This is the substance in cruciferous vegetables responsible for boosting natural antioxidant capacity and aiding liver detoxification of hormones.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Discover more products
NEVER FORGET TO PUT YOURSELF FIRST
Mike was losing hope of overcoming Chronic knee pain, felling helpless.
MAKE THE LEAP TO GET BETTER
Racheal was struggling with servere exhaustion. She was working nights but when stopped her night job her fatigue didn't get any better.
STAYING CONSISTANT IS KEY
Dakodah's Progress was a bit slow but she stayed consistent and beat her chronic disease.